Online is the cheapest channel for new customer acquisition, and is quickly becoming
the channel of choice for customer shopping. Unlike other channels online e-commerce
allows customer to research the different products and services, compare offers,
and conveniently shop anywhere and anytime. The challenge for Telco e-commerce sites
is how to drive customers towards closing the purchase at the end of the online
shopping experience. Our Telco E-Commerce Solution utilizes our vast experience
in use centered design to provide customers with an easy intuitive shopping experience
that leads to a purchase decision. Through a strong recommendations and relations
engine you e-shop is guaranteed to increase revenue through up-selling and cross-selling.
- Online Shopping Experience (Shopping Cart, Wish List, Order and Shipping Management)
- Payment through credit cards, e-wallet, direct billing
- Online Product & Catalog management (Keep a separate online catalog or integrate
with your products and services catalog)
- Offers and Campaigns management
- Integration with your order management platform
Customers are demanding more power from their service providers everywhere. They
want to control their information, manage their products and services, and access
support functionality from the convenience of an online portal. Our E-care solution
provides quick and simple customer service solutions and seamlessly integrates and
leverages existing infrastructure. Based on open standards and web services technology,
the solution can easily integrate with your existing back-end systems to provide
portal users with the services they need and the data required by these services.
- Customer Profile and Information Management
- Access to my products and services
- Activate/ Deactivate/ Configure services
- Online Help (Online feedback, FAQ, Call Center support integration)
- Access to E-Bill and online payment
- Customer Message Center with personalized messages from the operator
- Submit and track support cases
- Integrated with E-Commerce to drive revenue through targeted offers
Fast go to market and lack of new business management overhead are the key concepts
behind our Telco Digital Entertainment solutions and services. Through a ready to
market, extensible and open platform we allow you to have an Digital Entertainment
store now and allow your customers to access and buy content through any channel
(web, mobile, IVR, desktop). To reduce your overhead we have numerous ready deals
with Arabic content providers, and offer full management services to operate this
solution for you.
Driving revenue from new services is at the top of every operator’s business plan.
Software as a Service holds a huge potential for Telco's with SaaS adoption rate
at 76% for Small and Medium Enterprises and 15% for Enterprise customers. What makes
Telco Service Providers main players in the SaaS domain is the fact that they already
have many of the assets needed in terms of customer service, billing, customer information,
dedicated sales forces…As a service provider this means more ability to provide
corporate customers with a fully converged bundle ready for "Go to Business" and
containing their fixed, mobile, internet and software needs.
Our Telco SaaS Platform is built around two main models
- On Premise Hosting: By having your own hosted software services you get the
freedom to customize these application as per your brand, market strategy and understanding
of your own customers and markets.
- Service White Labeling:Using our extended suite of cloud services we can
offer you the convenience of having branding services that you can offer to your
customers with minimal upstart investments.
Both models are augmented with our custom developed market place for SaaS sales
and the customer control panel allowing your SME customers to manage their accounts,
services and configurations.
- Consulting Services: With a team of NGOSS certified analysts and consultants,
and years of experience with Communication Service Providers and TM Forums standards
implementations we offer application and technology consultancy services to communications
companies across the application map.
- Infrastructure Services: For a complete set of our enterprise solutions please
refer to Infrastructure